Our knowledgeable and friendly staff strives to ensure your stay with us will be comfortable, convenient, and enjoyable.
- We offer direct access from Chesapeake Bay with no obstacles to navigation
- 120+ slips all with floating docks and available 30 and 50 Amp. power
- Free Wi Fi
- Secure bathroom and shower
- Pump-out service at your slip on the weekends, or on the T-head 24/7
- Fish cleaning stations
Places to Eat
- Cutty Sark: In the parking lot next to the marina by the boat lift. Your “quintessential” salty marina bar and restaurant. (757) 362-2942 Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Drinks/Happy hour.
- Longboards: 3-5 min. walk, left out of the parking lot down two marinas. A bit more upscale, great food and drinks. Outside seating. (757) 399-4010
- Captain Groovy’s: Not your run of the mill food joint. Raw bar, cool drinks, good vibes. (757) 965-4667. 8101 Shore Dr, Norfolk, VA 23518
- There is Sushi, Chinese, Mexican, Italian, Sub joints, and MacDonald’s all within a 1 mile radius.
- On T-Head 24/7
- On weekends at your slip: hrsd.com/boater-ed or (757) 460-4253 (call before Thursday at noon)